We will release the times for each specific pop-up date, but usually they will be:
Usually we can accommodate 30 guests. This is usually dependent on our venue selections. We will post the guest limit with each date when available. Need a few more guests? Just contact us about the date you want to see if the Venue will accommodate an add-on of additional guests! (Additional charges will apply)
Check out the 2021 Dates/Info Page!
No, at least when it comes to design and vendors....part of the deal that you get with a Tiny Wedding is the stress-free experience of not making those decisions!
That being said, we do accommodate dietary concerns and most of our vendor partners will be offering limited add-ons or upgrades, so that you can make your TWB event more personalized!
Our officiant will also reach out to you to make sure that your ceremony is just how you want it.
We provide a carefully curated experience, and to be able to do that, we pre-select the pop-up wedding dates! Again, this is part of the stress-free experience and we hope that one of our TWB dates will be a fit for you.
Your experience is approximately one and a half hours with Tiny Weddings, structured generally like this:
Ceremony 10 minutes
Mini Reception 45 minutes
Photoshoot 30 minutes
5. What times are available?
6. How many guests can we invite?
7. What are the dates?
8. Do you allow CUSTOMIZATION?
9. Can we choose the date?
10. how long does the wedding last?
- The venue with chairs and tables and linens as applicable
- The officiant
- Decor (the altar-area, candles, small table decor, etc.) and any props or styling elements we choose to use
- Flowers for the couple
- Small cake or other sweet bite for you and your guests
- A champagne toast for you and your guests
- Music for the short and sweet ceremony and your mini reception
- Photography throughout your time with us, a 30-minute couple-only session after, your digital photos with print release
- Handlettered, personalized keepsake item
- Up to 30 of your loved ones
4. What is included?
We will post the specific pricing for each pop-up event, as it will depend on the venue we book and the other vendors and perks we bring on board for you - but we promise it will be affordable! Our target is $3500-4500 per couple - we bring QUALITY vendors and services for the BEST price.
3. What does this cost?
Nope! We have time slots to choose from, and we have the day planned out meticulously to make sure that you do not run into anyone else's event.
2. Do we get married with other couples?
It is a "fancy elopement", a day that you share with a few other couples - everyone at different times. It's a short and drama-free event that you can enjoy with the closest loved ones, or with just the two of you! You share the resources with the others getting married that day, so that the cost to you is less.
1. what is a pop-up wedding / tiny wedding / styled elopement?